We currently have immediate openings for entry level Welders /Fabricators in the City of Chino. We are seeking hard workers who can become an integral part of our team! You will trained and will perform fabrication tasks.
• Detailed oriented, mechanically inclined and able to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Able to use basic hand tools (cutting torch, rose bud, mearing tape, squares, hammers, grinders, air arc, etc.)
• Selects equipment and plans layout, assembly, and welding
• Lays out, positions, aligns, and fits components together
• Take great pride in supporting team members so you can learn additional skills.
• Be comfortable working in small spaces is also a requirement.
• Handling steel and stainless steel
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• 6months – 1year of welding experience
• Must be able to handle at least 40 lbs+
• Must be responsible, reliable, punctual
• Monday-Friday 6:30am-3:00pm
(Note: ALL OF OUR JOBS OFFER A NO COST PREVENTATIVE WELLNESS HEALTHCARE!)