We are currently looking for Sanitation workers to join our growing team in the City of Compton.
• Using cleaning chemicals, Safety training provided.
• Will be using cleaning chemicals to physically clean the equipment used in the production, processing and packaging of cheese, including but not limited to vats, tables, mixers, etc.
• moving the machinery and equipment around as necessary.
• Cleaning the production areas including but not limited to floors, walls, doors, ceilings (May be using chemical cleaning equipment such as chemical and sanitizing foamer)
• Employee will be required to wear protective gear provided by the employer as specified by the cleaning agent.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• Must be able to Bend, Twist, Turn, Carry, Push, Pull, Scrub, Scrap, Squat and Lift
• Must be able to work in extreme temperatures very hot to cold and wet environments.
• Will also be working in the processing area picking Ricotta cheese by hand with scoopers from hot vats of cheese.
• Scooping Ricotta cheese
• Requires standing / bending / scooping product by hand out of heated vats using strainers
• Assisting in storing cheese bricks in salt brine
• Push / pull curd tables on wheels
• Lift large Ricotta trays (laminates) with another person.
• Push / pull Ricotta carts and tables on wheels.
Monday – Friday 1st shift starting at 9:30 am
Because of the nature of our business, there may be additional job duties and work procedures that will be communicated to all the affected employees. If interested please do not hesitate to contact us.
NOTE: ALL OF OUR POSITIONS OFFER A NO COST PREVENTATIVE WELLNESS HEALTHCARE!